Sunday 31 May 2015

DISEASE KNOWN FOUL shoots PALM


Bud rot disease (bud rot) should watch out for attacking oil perpetrator young plants. Making plant growth is not perfect.
The company that manages the plantation of oil palm plantations in Central America and South America made anxious by bud rot disease, known also shoots umbut or bud rot. In 2012, the disease appeared in the area of ​​South America that affects nearly 50 thousand hectares.
Long before that, a disease that attacks the leaf shoots or buds would have attacked the countries in Central America and South America like Ecuador, Suriname, and Colombia in the early 1990s.

In the book written by Djoehana Setyamidjaja Coconut Planting, bud rot disease states also attacked oil plants as a result of the fungus Phytophthora attacks palmivora, Erwinia sp., Bacillus sp., Physiological disorders and allegedly caused by lightning strikes. Attack symptoms can be seen from the decay in the shoots or buds going young leaves before they grow out. After that, the decay is spreading to other parts around it. The impact, stem will die and wither. The older leaves will not result in base attacked and rot and become yellow.

In the article mentioned General Winardi pattern of transmission of this disease is still not known for certain, the media generally comes from the spread of fungal spores carried by the wind and insects, especially beetles. The nature of this disease attacked sporadically.

Palm trees located in wetlands must necessarily be vigilant because more intense attacks in the area. There are several symptoms of the disease include leaf bud rot pale, leaning and finally broken. Then little by little under yellow leaves bleak, not shiny, and become brown.
The most worrying attacks are at the point where the stem grows here will hollowed out yellow liquid that smells foul. If this is the case, the impact is felt oil crops are plants become stunted stems, contain less and grow abnormally

To control this disease can be done a number of options as contained in several references. Among other plants that have this disease before the growing point rot can be cut throughout the diseased tissue. The position of these networks is somewhat below the infected part. Once it can be applied to a systemic fungicide binomil with a dose of 5 grams per tree. Liquid fungicides are given on the part that has been withheld to protect against microorganisms. So that more optimal results fungicides can be added with adhesive grading AERO810, 5 ml dose. If the symptoms of the attack already felt quite heavy, then the tree should be immediately dismantled.

In order to prevent this disease, suggested the perpetrators palm plants so diligent in maintaining the cleanliness of the carrier medium does not stick. In addition, monitoring activities regularly and thoroughly is a good action before the plant actually developing the disease. (Qayuum Amri)

1 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Fribroid,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete